2008年10月24日星期五

Maintenance of the skin

Yesterday and chick food to eat out, continue to continue the route of the three food has two rice plus a soup, not served are a pretty cold dish up, eat me on the face, two GongTou is up in my mouth and at the top are heavily sweating, tongue, so the hot stamping decided not to both of my TingShi home. Immediately After shopping, bold and prepare food, digestive digestion.
I no two along the street, I have no chance, a beautiful XueMo around to see a upper leaf from the beautiful chicks are nightclub, a lift, the QiaoTun MuBuXieShi, dressed in exposure, brother, with great XingHai FangLang, with the two geese from my eyes, I walked past the drift away with them. Mind blurred vision, rippling and looked at the beauty of the next MinZhiMinGao gestures rounder stomachs brother, thought to himself what time can hold that left on the right! !
Until the chicks of voice to interrupt my emotional, chicks, ask me good?? No, I don't look nonsense is reluctant to such ancient people said. "changing eliza, a good Qiu" has that gay nor I alone, if a man met a pretty girl, sit still isn't conceive MuBuXieShi LiuXiaHui what that are tricked girl, you are so great, watched the are not stupid don't Nie, how to make this foolish, so there are certain people, have totally like LaoYeMen, not only a personality that tell us, not with your competitors, is.
I question of elation. Besides, I look at you and is beside the stamp AiYan then how can I find, motion! But I didn't money (ministered these beautiful girl, but I can't give you just say to you? For) a large advertising photos he learnt the mess up at key research, I didn't say what you, I haven't. ZhenZhenYouCi,
Chicks immediately said to me: I how strong self-control, you will not find a screwdriver HaLaZi I came out. I: this woman to defend the hope that this man heaven with her, not to think more newness, look tired of both. We both have nothing in the wrong way, occasionally man see beauty, women look handsome is normal. We hold that pure filled the type of body or around.
I do silence. Men and women were attracted to each other, good-looking girls who are yearning heart, or how you in heaven to beautiful Dao Chi? You are not my day! Well! The more I confidently! Chicks looked me up on a ManChan HuJiao the words to speak, jumped from her JiaoQing degree with my not level. Immediately the donkey, slope hanging fruit stalls nor words. A good buy DouZi fruit to prepare her eat excessively, kiwi, fon-lon cactus. Open made!
A look, she didn't speak, of course I didn't show his eloquence, my two sons to feed a ZhiLiu around the neck of my food to all of the stomach. Both of my way back under a globe, basic agreement, which is opposite the words of absorption, so the beautiful girl, the man like the children woman man.
In order to discuss the roster of today, especially in the broad ways to buy fruit do our autumn rtansform dishes.
Autumn should eat more nourishing food of dry run the beautiful skin. Such as, sesame, WuGuJi, lung, soybean milk and honey pig etc. Often eat the food, can prevent dry autumn. In addition, dairy products, beans and fresh vegetables, fruits are advised to eat more, these foods contain abundant carbohydrates and protein and vitamin supplements are very good into
Lily: lung, and leap for lung, good nerves and fatigue.
Lotus seed: can strengthen, tonifies at more.
Yam: application scope, regardless of old, weak body, edible.
Lotus: well, suitable to doggy-bag coupling invigorating autumn signings.
Islam: autumn can eat WenBu qi-blood Islam. Chestnuts: strong bone tissues nourishes the role and kidney.
Chinese: jujube can run dry, nourishing lung mend angry















没有评论: